Webinar–Allies in Action: Building the Movement to End Violence Against Native Women
Join this webinar to help build unity in action between tribal and non-tribal advocates, coalitions and allies. Native women seeking safety need the support of the national movement to end violence against women. Allies in action means standing together to oppose race-based loopholes allowing batterers and rapist to act with impunity.
• Rita Smith, Executive Director, National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
• Ruth Jewell, Board Member, National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center & Board President, National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
• Lynn Hootch, Board Member, National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center
• Dorma Sahneyah, Program Specialist, National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center
• Katy Jackman, Staff Attorney, National Congress of American Indians
• Jacqueline Agtuca, Public Policy Director, Clan Star, Inc.
Title: Allies in Action: Building the Movement to End Violence Against Native Women
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM MDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Comments are closed.